HIRING! June 27 2012
__ NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS - THANKS FOR ALL THE SAMPLES AND RESUMES __
The Firecracker Press has an opening for an applicant that's detail oriented, likes to make things, is good with numbers, mechanically inclined, knows how to be nice to people, and can work efficiently in a fast-paced studio environment. We're looking for someone that's creative but knows how to balance a checkbook, works well without supervision but likes talking with people, has big ideas but can also read a ruler.
- General presswork and day to day printing.
- Greet customers, answer questions, check-out.
- Shop maintenance and clean-up.
- Archiving/Scanning of existing products.
- Inventory/Barcoding of retail products.
- Assistance with design projects using Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Help coordinating events.
- Work in our retail shop on Saturdays.
This is a part time position, with pay based on experience.
Send a resume and digital portfolio samples to... email@example.com